Senior Purchase Ledger
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are recruiting for a Senior Purchase Ledger to join a rapidly expanding start up in London, and take ownership of the function and improve processes.
This role will take full end to end ownership of the AP process, while reporting to the Financial Controller.
Duties will include;
- Ensuring all suppliers keep within terms of service and payments are made within deadlines agreed
- Processing invoices, reconciling and matching to purchase orders
- Assist in the preparation of month end
- Filing invoices and statements
- Handling incoming queries via telephone and email
- Setting up bank instructions and new suppliers, and updating the accounting system for payments
- Processing the payment of expenses
The ideal Purchase Ledger Clerk MUST have 2 - 3 year's experience in an AP capacity.
- Computerised accounting purchase ledger experience
- A good attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Good excel skills (v look ups and pivot tables)
A start up business established around 5 years ago and rapidly expanding, this a great environment for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to step up and gain good experience.
Salary & Benefits
- £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on relevant experience
- Study support
- 25 days holiday
- Great place to work
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Senior Purchase Ledger
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly