Robert half finance and accounting are actively recruiting for a temporary Accounts Assistant to support a grounded and well-established retail business in Southampton. The role is being offered as a 9-month temporary assignment with a view to then go permanent.
With onsite parking the business is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join a high performing finance team. The ideal candidate will be someone with a can-do attitude that has worked in a similar role previously.
- Supplier account reconciliations and managing payment runs.
- Cash book posting and reconciliations.
- Completing month end journals and nominal account reconciliations.
- Purchase ledger
- Completion of statistical reports in Excel as and when needed
- Take ownership of queries and resolve in an efficient and timely manner.
- Liaising with third parties, internal and external stakeholders.
- Ad hoc duties.
The successful Accounts Assistant is likely to have had previous experience of working within a busy finance function.
The role is based in the company's established offices in Southampton and there is ample parking on site. This company is a market leading retail business with a strong, respected brand.
Salary and Benefits
- £12 per hour
- On site parking
- Canteen - subsidised
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice