Part qualified Accountant - Central London
I am currently working with an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to continue their studies within a well-established, top tier independent accountancy practice based in Central London.
Duties of the Part Qualified Accountant:
- Production of financial accounts and tax returns
- Management accounts, VAT returns, personal tax returns and cash flow forecasts and budgets
- Supporting the manager and covering in their absence
- Development and building relationships with clients
- Providing support to juniors with both technical and practical matters
- Bookkeeping, accounting procedures, VAT, taxation and NIC
- Knowledgeable in cloud accounting software
This role is an ideal opportunity for someone who is ambitious, driven and keen to get there head down and gain a professional qualification within ACCA or ACA.
For more information on this Part Qualified Accounts position please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
More searches like this
- Accountant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Essex
- Accounts Assistant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Essex
- Audit Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Essex
- Tax Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Essex
- Assistant Accountant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Essex