Senior Accountant / Manager
Public Practice Senior Accountant / Manager - Milton Keynes
We are recruiting for a qualified ACA or ACCA with a Public Practice background and experience in dealing with the accounting and tax requirements for owner managed businesses, but must also have experience or aptitude for business development.
This is an exciting time to join the firm. The Partners have ambitious plans for expansion and by joining the firm now you will be in a position to benefit career wise and financially as the plan comes to fruition. This recruitment is an essential part of the firms long term plan.
Working alongside one of the Partners and operating as a PA to the Partner, you will be given responsibility for office and client management and be encouraged to develop your skills as you make progress within the firm. There are long term prospects for career progression.
- Must be ACA or ACCA qualified with 2 - 3 years post qualification experience so you can demonstrate that you have made progression with your experience and skills after qualifying.
- Experience in dealing with the accounting and tax requirements for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies is essential.
- The role is non audit which will appeal to some but you must still be able to demonstrate an awareness of accounting and auditing standards and be on top of current issues and developments.
- Experience in dealing with and managing client relationships is essential along with the ability to manage and develop junior staff.
- It would be useful if you already have experience managing a client portfolio directly but it is appreciated that with many firms it is sometimes not possible to get this exposure, but you will get it here.
- Experience or an interest in business development is important. You will be encouraged to network and be a part of any process for the tendering of new business.
So if you are ACA or ACCA qualified with a commercial approach to dealing with clients assisting them with the running of their business, this is a great opportunity for you to achieve your long term goals and ambitions.
Contact us at Wavelength in the first instance by sending us your CV, together with a summary of your current situation and what it is you are looking for in a career move.
You can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website at www.waverecruit.com
Apply for Senior Accountant / Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly