Robert Half are exclusively partnering with a renown Entertainment business based in Guildford to recruit a new and talented Management Accountant. This company is a market leader in what they do and are respected all around the world. They have a great reputation in the service they provide but are also known for the manner in which they treat their staff and the endless opportunities they provide for them. When recruiting new members of staff their main criteria is to bring on board individuals that want to make a real difference!
This position is reporting directly into the Financial Controller and is being recruited due to further growth of the business! If you are looking to work for a company that is amazing at what they do and provide endless opportunities for their staff, then please apply to find out more!
- Produce the consolidated monthly management account
- Review all monthly commentaries and ensure variances are properly flagged and explained in a timely manner.
- Provide financial support to Senior Management regarding budget, actuals and forecast results and reporting queries on a regular basis.
- Manage budgeting and forecasting processes, identifying areas of improvement where needed.
- Participate in the creation of budgets and forecasts
- Assist departments with completion of forecasts and annual budgets and act as main point of contact for related queries.
- Assist the Financial Controller, and departments with the production of business cases for major items of capital and revenue expenditure, liaising with various teams on each project.
The ideal candidate should be actively studying towards their ACA/ACCA/CIMA as well as being degree educated from a reputable university with respectable A-levels. You should have at least 1 year's experience within a Management Accountant capacity or an Assistant Management Accountant stepping up.
My client has stunning offices in the heart of Guildford offering free on site parking but are also easily accessible via public transport. They are a firm believer of treating their staff in the best manner possible to ensure the highest levels of productivity! This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to work for a company were they can build a career.
Salary & Benefits
£35,000 - £45,000 + Study Support
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice