An award-winning Accountancy Practice in Norwich are recruiting for an experienced Accounts Manager to join their expanding team.
As an Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of an effective and efficient service to a varied portfolio of clients. You will work closely with the Partners and Director to drive the accounts function, identifying opportunities to develop and sell services to new and existing clients alike.
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified; however, our client is willing to meet exceptional candidates if their experience is sufficient and they possess the necessary attributes. This role will start as an Senior Accountant with an eye to evolve into a Senior Manager and you will gain serious exposure ranging from prestigious clients to tech start-ups.
- Preparing and reviewing year end accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Producing and reviewing personal and corporation tax returns
- Preparing quarterly VAT returns and submitting online payments to HMRC
- Liaising with HMRC
- Liaising with clients and occasionally visiting their premises to assist with internal systems.
- Providing clients with sound accounts and tax advice
- Complete management of a portfolio of clients, including the delegation of work to junior staff
- Supervising accounts team and reviewing their work
- Developing the business in all areas as the role leads into partnership
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified
- At least 4 years’ post-qualification experience in Practice
- Strong Sage, Xero and QuickBooks experience is ideal
- Good commercial acumen
- Excellent time management and priority setting
- An understanding of the pressures and importance of effective portfolio management
- Ability to communicate well with clients and understand their requirements
If this role is of interest, then please either apply direct or contact Caitlan Warne at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Manager - Norwich
Apply for Accounts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly