AJ Chambers are currently seeking a Senior Accountant on behalf of a leading accountancy practice based in Bedfordshire
This is an unmissable opportunity for an experienced and technically strong accountant to step up into a role which offers a high level of responsibility at a forward-thinking firm. You will take on a new level of responsibility, assisting in the management of a diverse portfolio and taking lead on the more complex projects within the firm.
This practice is one of the best environments in the country for your development, their approach is committed, caring and conscientious and a big emphasis is placed on employees maintaining a healthy work-life balance. The partners have fostered a forward moving, service focused, and team orientated approach and the right professional will join them in a key, long term position.
- Supervision and preparation of management and statutory accounts
- Preparation of personal tax computations and self-assessment tax returns
- Be the main point of contact and face of the company for clients within the portfolio, nurturing relationships and maintaining a high-level of quality at all times
- Supporting the management team in filtering the work from junior members of the team and supervising assignments
- Supervising and supporting junior team members
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or close to qualifying
- At least 3 years’ experience in Public Practice Accountancy
- Experience with accounts software e.g. Sage, Xero, QuickBooks
- Knowledge of the areas mentioned in duties, however support will be provided if some experience is lacking
- Able to work in a fast-moving environment to tight deadlines
For more information on this Senior Accountant role, please either apply directly or contact Caitlan Warne at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you, but you do possess many of the requirements, please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Senior Accountant – Bedfordshire