Robert Half has partnered with an established manufacturing business based in Bradford who are looking to bring in a Management Accountant to assist with continued workload for an initial period of six months, with the view to start immediately.
The Management Accountant role will be covering duties such as:
- Preparation of monthly accounts.
- Weekly analysis of banking transactions, cash flow forecasting, cash flow variance analysis and commentary.
- Work with the wider team to provide insight to be used for budgets and re-forecasts.
- Preparation of monthly P&L and performance reports with analysis, analytical review and investigation to Gross Margin level vs expectations.
You will ideally:
- Be qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with 1 year+ PQE.
- Be highly proficient in Excel.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Able to navigate a busy working environment and be able to 'hit the ground running'.
Our client is an international organisation with continued growth in the UK and oversees. Given their continued expansion, skilled Management Accountants are required to ensure the work is effectively managed to deliver timely and efficient information for the senior figures within the business.
A day rate of £200 - £225 per day is on offer depending on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice