Audit and Accounts Senior
2 days left
- Contract Type
Audit and Accounts Senior
- Tired of the commute into Central London?
- Do you want the Central London Salary without the exorbitant train fare?
- Are you ACA/ACCA qualified and looking for a social and inclusive environment?
If you are a qualified Audit Senior who is looking for a fresh challenge, then this is the role for you. Your time will be spent evenly between audit and accounts working on a varied portfolio of owner managed businesses and small to medium enterprises. Based in Essex this practice benefits from swift routes into Central London for when the need arises to spend time on client site. This ideal location enables the perfect blend of corporate city-based clients without the daily commute into Central London.
Your day to day tasks will include the following:
- Planning the assignment, including the preparation/updating of the permanent file and briefing the team
- Preparing the audit assignment papers and budgets
- Ensuring that jobs are completed on time and within budget
- Completing the audit programmes. Where applicable, contacting the client to arrange the timing of the assignments and attendance at stocktakes etc.
- Preparation of Corporation Tax or Income Tax computations
- Controlling the assignments and ensuring that each section of the assignment is completed within the agreed budget. Reporting to the appropriate manager at once if circumstances arise that may mean the agreed budget will be exceeded
- Managing the team whilst out on site to ensure team produces high quality work, are motivated to achieve high standards and that end of job appraisals are carried out for the team
- Presenting the Audit Manager with a complete assignment file with minimal review points
- Accounts package drafted (letters/minutes/certificates etc)
- To keep time records up to date on a day-to-day basis and complete timesheets on CCH
- To liaise with Tax Department and deal with any queries raised
My clients are seeking a self-starter who will fit in as part of this social and outgoing team. In addition to the market leading salary there is also a fantastic benefits package including pension, generous holiday allowance and perkbox plus lots more!
To discuss this opportunity in greater detail please contact now on the details below. My clients are holding interviews for this position next week so please do get in contact now.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR
Apply for Audit and Accounts Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly