Payroll Administrator / Finance Assistant / Accounts Admin
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Job Type: Permanent
The company are currently looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their Finance team. They're a European award-winning state-of-the-art contact centre, based in Southend on Sea - Essex who specialise in all forms of customer contact across a range of channels. Join their team and you will be working in a friendly and welcoming environment.
What will I do in the role?
- Responsible for the end to end monthly payroll administration for c.500 employees using Sage and all associated processing requirements
- Processing starters, leavers and payroll changes
- End of year processing - P35, P60 & P14
- Calculate statutory and Company pay entitlements including SSP, SMP, SPP, etc.
- Pay advances, adjustments, pension auto enrolment and other deductions
- Reporting duties monthly and year end.
- Provide assistance to the Finance Manager in various accounts administration when required, such as sales / purchase ledger, month end and credit control.
What do I need?
- Proven Payroll Administration experience and knowledge of HMRC regulations
- Experienced in Finance Administration is desirable
- Comprehensive knowledge of Sage Payroll and knowledge of Sage Line 50 would be advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Proven time management skills coupled with high levels of self- motivation
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit on a Wednesday
- Free ice cream in August
- Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Please note: due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position and so candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Candidates with the relevant job titles and experience of; Payroll Officer, Payroll Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Payroll, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator Financial Administrator, Payroll Executive, Payroll Assistant, Payroll Admin, Payroll Coordinator, HR Officer, HR Payroll Assistant may also be considered for this role.