Payroll Manager - Bracknell - 12mth Contract - Immediate start
An urgent opportunity has arisen for an in-house UK Payroll Manager within this well known brand based in Bracknell, Berkshire for a 12 month contract with the potential to becoming a permanent position. In this standalone role, the Payroll Manager is responsible for running the end-to-end payroll process for c500 employees. Proven knowledge and experience of IRIS payroll software is essential.
Key Responsibilities of the Contract UK Payroll Manager:
- Running the monthly payroll for 500 employees.
- Processing of variable payments e.g. sickness, maternity pay, unpaid holiday, bonuses, share allocations.
- Act as the first point of contact for all payroll queries from employees.
- Managing the distribution of payslips.
- Managing annual tasks - P11ds, P60's, PSA returns.
- Dealing with Pension and Inland Revenue obligations.
The successful Contract UK Payroll Manager will have previous payroll experience, IRIS Payroll experience is also essential and in return you will receive a day rate of between £175-£200 per day.
Apply for Payroll Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly