3 days left
- Contract Type
Up to £40,000
Are you an experienced tax professional with strong VAT experience, looking to advance your career?
Do you want to work for an expanding Top 20 accountancy practice that is recognised across the UK and internationally?
As VAT Senior, you will be working part of a close-knit, hardworking team that has grown steadily over the past two years.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing an advisory service to clients and develop relationships with internal referrers and existing clients
- Preparing VAT registration applications, complex VAT returns, and research under the guidance and supervision of the Indirect Tax partner
- Liaising with clients and HMRC
- Monitoring deadlines and client obligations.
The ideal individual will have:
- Prior VAT experience gained within a professional or HMRC environment
- A good understanding of VAT principles and awareness of information sources is essential.
- Excellent communication skills
In addition to this, ATT and/or CTA is desirable but the willingness to study for these will be paramount. Full study support will be provided.
What's great about the firm?
They offer an incredible working environment, great chances to develop and progress and an extensive benefits package.
For further information, please contact Dominic Watt on 0207 269 6310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR
Apply for VAT Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly