Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior
Our client is going through a period of expansion and looking to recruit a part qualified or finalist at ACA or ACCA with experience gained from working within Public Practice.
Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior - Varied General Practice Role - c£25K - £32K
Due to the nature of the role they are able to flex the role to suit the candidate with the essential requirement being that you have relevant Practice experience.
- Accounts preparation of sole traders, partnerships and Limited companies.
- Assisting on audits and involved from planning through to completion.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Assist clients with bookkeeping on computerized packages or manual.
- Completion of tax computations in respect of corporation tax and personal tax including a sound knowledge of Capital Allowances.
- Software experience would be useful re Excel, Iris Accounts Production and Sage / QuickBooks. Training will be provided where required.
- A Public Practice background
- External audit experience with knowledge of Mercia Audit manuals.
- Accounts preparation experience
- Basic tax computation ability
- Knowledge of Iris accounts and Sage would be beneficial.
This is a fantastic career opportunity offering long term prospects for a ambitious part qualified or finalist in the early stages of their career who wants an opportunity to take on increased responsibility and develop their career with a growing firm.
You can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website at www.waverecruit.com
Apply for Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly