Audit and Accounts Senior
Accounts and Audit Senior c£32K - £35K
This is an audit, accounts preparation and bookkeeping role dealing with the year end audit / accounts and management accounts requirements for small businesses.
- Prepare annual accounts for Ltd companies, partnerships and sole traders.
- Assisting on audit assignments for which audit experience is required.
- Preparation of corporation tax computations including capital allowances for review.
- Monthly and quarterly bookkeeping using SAGE with responsibility for specific clients each month.
- Monthly management accountants and VAT return preparation.
- On-site sage queries and training to clients where necessary and generally assist clients by helping to develop and improve their systems.
- Training junior members of staff and providing guidance to other members of staff where needed
- Admin duties when required answering the telephone, sorting the post etc
The successful applicant will have a public practice background and enjoy working in a role which requires visiting clients and fulfilling the requirements outlined above. Audit experience is essential and only candidates with this experience and looking to develop this aspect of their career can be considered. It is a role which requires confidence and the ability to interact with clients at all levels.
There are prospects to progress within the firm as your career develops; this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious ACA or ACCA.
You can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website at www.waverecruit.com
Apply for Audit and Accounts Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly