Accounts Payable Clerk
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently working with a UK multiplex cinema chain who are seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their high-performing, commercial team.
This role is for a minimum of 2 months and has the potential to become permanent.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Responsibility for the purchase ledger invoicing and payment runs
- Matching, checking and coding invoices
- Processing employee expenses
- Reconciling vendor statements
- Managing purchase ledger queries
- Multi-currency bank reconciliations (GBP, Dollar, Euro)
- Calculating prepayments, posting journals and accrual
- Filing of paid invoices.
- Data entry
The role will be paying £12 per hour (£13.44 including holiday pay).
If you're interested in this role, email me on if possible, attaching your most recent CV, and an estimation of your rate expectation.
If you're not available to take a new contract role, but you feel this may be suitable for someone in your network, feel free to put them in touch.
Many thanks for your time,
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice