Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently partnering with our client in North Bristol in their recruitment of an FP&A Manager on a permanent contract. Joining at a highly exciting time for the business during a period of rapid growth, you will be responsible for providing high quality analysis and insight on the financial and business performance. It has responsibility for the monthly financial review packs, board and management packs, and lead the quarterly forecasting process and annual business planning. The role will pay up to £85,000 + benefits, will report into a highly impressive FC, and will help build and drive the culture and finance team of the future.
- Provide financial reporting, profitability analysis, commentary and variance analysis to agreed deadlines
- Consolidate the monthly results and act as a liaison between finance teams - ensuring month end data is prepared to agreed timetables along with any reporting & analysis
- Lead month end close reviews, ensuring variances to plan / forecast are understood and all working capital items (WIP) are properly documented for and tested to ensure a robust balance sheet.
- Manage departmental costs and ensure operations directors have a clear understanding of monthly performance and budget variances.
- Oversee the annual business planning process and quarterly forecasts, and develop annual budgets & forecasts and statistical data and KPIs
- Ensure KPIs are clearly communicated and reported across the business
- Manage a small, and growing team
- Fully qualified accountant with PQE
- Excellent analytical capability - with previous FP&A experience
- Comfortable getting your "hands dirty"
- Excellent communication skills at senior stakeholder level
For more information, please all Paige on 01179 935 400, or, e-mail your CV
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice