Finance Systems Specialist
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently working with our client, a rapidly growing business in Bristol, in their recruitment of a Finance Systems Manager on a permanent basis. The role will be responsible for managing the systems aspects of the business' ERP system - ensuring optimal performance for the finance team. This will involve working with multiple stakeholders with conflicting priorities, and keeping a close eye on maintaining compliance with the business governance, IT & control policies. This role will be heavily project focussed and will require the successful candidate to drive full implementation. Salary will be negotiated upon offer.
- Own the development and implementation of system changes for finance. Ensure any change requests or enhancements are thoroughly and systemativally evaluated and that any agreed solutions are punctually delivered.
- Act as the interface between areas where issues impacting finance are highly complex and require specialist resource.
- Manage users and access rights for finance, and technical activities within the system.
- Ensure SOX compliance is maintained to agreed control frameworks across the system
- Provide support & training to all end users.
- Co-ordinate updates for system changes and upgrades and act as an SME
- Assist with designing system reports and reconciliations for the finance teams to ensure that the system can provide business MI to finance teams
Experience / Qualifications:
- Proven experience in systems accounting (ideally experience in working on multiple systems implementation projects)
- Background in working with multiple stakeholders
- Good project management skills
For more information, please call Paige Birks on 01179 935 400, or to apply, please e-mail your CV to paige.birks@robert
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
More searches like this
- Business Analyst Manufacturing & Engineering Not qualified jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Finance Manager Manufacturing & Engineering Not qualified jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Financial Controller Manufacturing & Engineering Not qualified jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Financial Director Manufacturing & Engineering Not qualified jobs in Bristol (City Centre)