Are you an experienced Bookkeeper, looking to progress your career at a leading Accountancy Practice based on the outskirts of Rayleigh?
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting on behalf of an impressive public practice firm, seeking a highly capable Bookkeeper to join their friendly, growing team. Our client provides exemplary employee conditions, nurtures and develops talent at all levels and is always striving to improve and optimise its employment practice.
Our client has a developing client base and are seeking a highly driven and organised bookkeeper to assist on a burgeoning client portfolio. The client boasts a dynamic mix of professionalism and familiarity within their organisation, from their business practice policies to the workplace. If you are looking to build a career and grow in a supportive environment, please get in touch.
- Undertaking the bookkeeping function for a variety of clients varying in size, industry and turnover.
- Occasional visits to client premises to set up and maintain book-keeping records and quarterly VAT returns.
- Client Bookkeeping up to Trial Balance
- Undertake computerised and manual bookkeeping
- Preparation of management accounts for review and discussing results with the client
- Bank reconciliations, sales and purchase ledgers
- Ensuring that a prominent level of service is being provided to meet the client’s expectations.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a practice environment
- Studying AAT or AAT qualified
- Strong IT and computer literacy skills, particularly in Sage, Iris and Xero
- Confident in handling and analysing numerical data
- Excellent communication skills, and professional manner
- An organised individual who is able to act independently in a fast-paced environment
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Caitlan Warne at AJ Chambers.
Bookkeeper – Outskirts of Rayleigh