The role of Finance Director will be have overall responsibility for the UK region's finance function.
My client is a global leader in industrial services. They are set to announce substantial global growth and look well-positioned to continue that trend.
As Finance Director of the UK you will oversee all financial matters relating to the UK region. You will manage an overall team of 18 via 4 direct reports.
Duties will include:
- development and structure of finance function in line with business objectives
- overall management of the UK finance team
- optimise current resources to best fit company strategy
- support operational team, challenge where necessary and assist in the overall effectiveness of the UK region
- Provide the financial information and expertise that constantly improves the control environment and the monitoring of the business performance
- management and oversight of financial budgeting and planning
- ensuring a good controls environment is maintained
- assist in major contract bids
The successful candidate will likely have a strong background in financial control or an audit background in practice. Some experience of change management would be a big advantage.
It is likely the candidate will have significant experience of managing a team in industry.
There is a competitive salary on offer for the successful candidate.