£10 - 11 ph
Robert Half are currently recruiting exclusively on behalf of one of the best and most rapidly expanding companies based in central Bristol
The successful Credit Controller will join the team on an initial temporary basis.
- Monitoring and collection of all outstanding invoices.
- Escalation of past due debts to the CEO with responsibility of reducing debtor days.
- Monitoring and reporting of payment performance of customers over time.
- Manage Customer relationships to ensure clear lines of communication, confirm receipt of invoices and send weekly reminder letters for overdue debt.
- Develop & maintain a debtor escalation process.
- Reconciliation and posting of invoices received and outstanding with reporting to the CEO.
- Liaise with credit management when all other routes of collection have been exhausted.
- Sales invoice query resolution with customers or staff and provide duplicate invoices when required.
- Coordinate, raise and post customer credit or refunds when required.Be cross trained and provide cover for Finance team.
- Assist with the centralisation of Finance activities as and when required.
To be considered for this position you require
- Credit Control experience
Flexible attitude and approach
Good communication and inter-personal skills
Excellent telephone manner
IT literate in MS Word, Excel and Outlook as a minimum
Accurate keyboarding skills
- Attention to detail
If you wish to apply for this position please get in touch with Miles Hackett at Robert Half ASAP.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice