Senior Finance Analyst - FTSE 250
The role requires the commercial understanding of the business on a global scale and works across multiple national, cultural and geographical borders, representing and business partnering with International markets.
Based in Weybridge, our client is a global and well known brand that offers career progression, and a fun place to work!
- Business Performance Reporting & Analytics - Develop, maintain and continuously improve a suite of performance reports providing relevant and actionable commercial information for the International markets, executives and other departments.
- Proactively maintain a high level understanding of market performance, risk areas and trends in order to provide insights and support to the international markets and leadership teams on a regular basis.
- Ensure flawless and proactive management of the sourcing process for International. Including market performance evaluation, ad-hoc forecasting and managing the feedback process between the markets and brands.
- Work with market managers and their revenue/commercial teams on improving booking performance, forecast and track accuracy and other ad-hoc or strategic projects
- Strategic Projects - Lead or take part in bespoke projects and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Qualified finance - ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Minimum of 6+ years of post-graduate experiences. Revenue analytics experience required.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- 3-4 years in an analytical or commercial role.
£40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits