The Assistant Financial Accountant will be part of a team of other assistant financial accountants who are responsible for assisting with the delivery of the following on a day-to-day basis:
- Preparation of various internal and external reports
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation and processing of journals
- Preparation of intercompany agreements
- Processing of payroll files from a bureau and related activities
- The creation of vendor payment templates
- Preparation of various tax returns/computations including corporation tax and VAT
- Treasury Activities
- Various compliance activities
Tasks undertaken will vary from time to time to ensure the whole team experiences a broader range of activities and that there is adequate cross-training within the team.
- Experience of working within a Finance department
- Excellent IT Skills including, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Flexibility when faced with changing customer requirements.
- An ability (and attitude) to learn and develop new skills.
- Experience of working to (and meeting) strict deadlines
- An Accounting or Finance degree would be desirable
If you are keen to work for a leading global organisation, please send your updated CV
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice