AJ Chambers are currently working with a well-established and forward-thinking firm of chartered accountants, based in North London, who are seeking a Tax Semi-Senior. This is an excellent opportunity that offers full study support and a clear, structured career pathway.
As a Tax Semi-Senior, you will be working on a portfolio of clients consisting of sole traders, partnerships, companies and their directors. In the role, you will be responsible for undertaking the compliance for both personal and corporate clients, preparing Corporation Tax Returns, Personal Tax Returns, Trust and Estate Returns and forms P11D.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Prepare tax returns and deal with the annual compliance work for the individual clients on your portfolio and deal with tax computations, tax returns and tax reserves for partnerships
- Work with other team members and report to managers and partners within the team
- Provide support to others in the team as necessary and provide high quality work in a timely fashion
- Identify opportunities and assist managers and partners with advisory work
This is a highly progressive opportunity and the firm encourages additional study and will support the right candidate in pursuing the appropriate professional qualifications with the opportunity to progress into an advisory function.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a mixed tax role within a practice environment
- Excellent communication skills and experience dealing with clients
- ATT qualified would be advantageous but not a requirement
- Competent user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
If you would like any additional information on this Tax Semi-Senior role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.