Are you an experienced Bookkeeper, looking to progress your career at a leading Accountancy Practice based in Hertfordshire?
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting on behalf of an impressive public practice firm, seeking a highly capable Bookkeeper to join their friendly, growing team. Our client provides exemplary employee conditions, nurtures and develops talent at all levels and is always striving to improve and optimise its employment practice.
Our client has a developing client base and are seeking a highly driven and organised bookkeeper to assist on a burgeoning client portfolio. The client boasts a dynamic mix of professionalism and familiarity within their organisation, from their business practice policies to the workplace. If you are looking to build a career and grow in a supportive environment, please get in touch.
- Minimum of a years’ experience as bookkeeper within practice
- Strong IT and computer literacy skills, particularly in Sage, QuickBooks and Xero
- Willingness to work within a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- An organised individual who is able to act independently in a fast-paced environment
- Undertaking the book keeping function for a variety of clients varying in size, industry and turnover.
- Vat and month end reporting.
- Occasional visits to client premises to set up and maintain book-keeping records and quarterly VAT returns.
- Undertake computerised and manual bookkeeping
- Be the first point of contact for all your clients
- Attend client sites when required
- Preparation of management accounts for review and discussing results with the client
For further information on this Bookkeeper role, please apply direct or contact Caitlan Warne at AJ Chambers
Bookkeeper - Hertfordshire