This job is a brilliant opportunity for a newly qualified candidate move into a broad role and take their next step in their career. The role is incredibly varied and will set you up to eventually take over the running of the finance function.
The client are a global distribution business that have demonstrated impressive growth over the last 10 years. They are continuously winning more business and branching into new avenues which has strengthened their position in the market. Whilst part of a global organisation the UK subsidiary has kept its SME feel and a lot of focus is placed on employee development.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Preparation of management accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- VAT returns
- Month end reconciliation
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs for the group
The successful candidate will be:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
- Experience with end to end management accounts
- Excellent communication skills