Corporate Tax Manager
Are you tired of not being considered for promotion? Are you simply looking to take that next step in your career with a Top 15 Practice?
What's Great About this Role?
- Top 15 Practice
- Industry leading agile working
- Tailored career path, geared towards progression
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- You will coach and oversee the work of some of the more junior members of the team
- As a Corporate Tax Manager, you are expected to lead projects on UK and cross-border Tax Advisory projects, reporting to Tax Partners
- You will be responsible for identifying opportunities to take additional services to clients and contacts
- Consistently treating colleagues with fairness and respect, helping to provide opportunities for everyone to contribute and succeed
- Considering and managing risk in all interactions with clients
- Taking primary responsibility for financial performance on your client and project work
What do the Current Team Think?
"I have been working at the company full-time (More than a year)
- Encourages innovation and ideas from all levels
- Flexible to your lifestyle
- Great relationships with co-workers
- Team work style
- High salary (compared to others in the industry)
- Access to leadership
- Reward employees with "appreciation events" and "bravo badges"
- Job security"
What You Will Need to Succeed?
- ACA/CTA or equivalent qualification is essential
- Significant Corporate Tax experience within Practice
- A passion for client service
- A team player who can work well within a team
- Competent communicator, both written and oral
If this is something that sparks your interest, please reach out today for a non-committal, confidential chat:
Tel: 02072 696355 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR