Tax Manager required. My client are currently seeking a Tax Manager to join the department, the company is aiming to grow rapidly over the next few years' therefore this would be a great opportunity to progress your career as development is encouraged.
The successful Tax Manager would have at least 4 years' experience working within an Accountancy firm and a Senior Tax position. A recognised Tax qualification would be advantageous, however not essential.
Tax Manager Position Overview
- Managing a large amount of clients (Corporate & Personal Tax)
- Dealing with R&D tax Credits
- EIS and SEIS
- Tax returns
- Tax reviews on year-end files
- Manage the delivery of all tax projects
- Reporting directly to Tax Partner
- Oversee Junior members of staff
- Tax reporting and compliance
Tax Manager Position Requirements
- A Tax qualification would be ideal, however not essential
- Experience within a Senior Tax role or similar would be advantageous
- Experience overseeing members of staff would be ideal
- A full UK drivers' license would be ideal
Tax Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 (Negotiable)
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday (09:00 - 17:30) - Flexibility / Work from Home
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.