Accounts Senior required. My client is a well-known accountancy firm based in the Chichester Area, they now have an open vacancy for an Accounts Senior to join the team. My client is looking for an experienced Accounts Senior to join them and progress through the company.
The ideal candidate would have previous experience within an accountancy practice and be keen to progress through a rapidly growing business.
Accounts Senior Position Overview
- General admin duties
- Communicating with clients and setting up new clients on the database when required
- Bookkeeping & VAT returns
- Year-end accounts production
- Assisting in the business growth plans & strategies
- Management accounts
- Statutory accounts (FRS102 & FRS105)
- Assisting in running the business, managing the workflow and assignments of the business
Accounts Senior Position Requirements
- Experience within an accountancy practice would be advantageous
- Would ideally be AAT Level 4 qualified
- A full UK driving license would be beneficial
- Experience with software such as Xero, Sage and QBO would be advantageous (however not essential)
- Must have a great knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Accounts Senior Position Remuneration
- Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 (Depending on experience)
- Working Hours 09:00 - 17:30 (Monday to Friday)
- Holiday: 28 Days Holiday (Including bank holidays)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.