Accountant required. Our clients are seeking a self-motivated Accountant to work within the accounts department with over 2 years' experience working within an accountancy practice as my client are looking to expand.
The role would suit an Accountant who is able to work efficiently and has strong business development skills as this role would involve a large amount of business development to obtain new clients in order to grow the company, some of the other duties in this role would include; Accounts preparation, assisting members of staff when required and dealing with VAT returns.
A background working within an accountancy practice would be essential for this role. A recognised accountancy qualification would be ideal.
Accountant Position Overview
- Maintaining a portfolio of clients
- Dealing with end of year finance duties
- Preparing & dealing with Payroll when required
- Producing company accounts
- VAT returns
- Bookkeeping duties when required
Accountant Position Requirements
- At least 2 years' experience within an accountancy practice would be required
- Ideally would have a full UK drivers' license as client visits may occur
- An ACA, ACCA or AAT qualification would be advantageous
Accountant Position Remuneration
- Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 (Negotiable beyond)
- Working Hours: 09:00 - 17:15
- Holiday: 20 + 8 days' bank holiday
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
More searches like this
- Accountant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Berkshire
- Accounts Assistant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Berkshire
- Financial Accountant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Berkshire
- Management Accountant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Berkshire
- Assistant Accountant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Berkshire