Audit Semi - Senior
Are you looking to make the step up from Semi Senior to Senior at one of the Region’s leading firms?
An award-winning independent accountancy practice, known for their prestigious client base, are recruiting for a talented Semi Senior Auditor to be trained to lead audits and become a Senior member of their team in the near future. The firm advises businesses ranging from large corporations to small family companies.
The ideal candidate will be a driven and enthusiastic individual with at least 2 years’ experience in Public Practice accountancy and will ideally be at least AAT Qualified. Study Support is on offer and the firm is known for encouraging their employees to reach their full potential. You will be trained to lead audits and progress to a Senior Auditor in the team.
- Assisting and leading on audits, completing aspects of fieldwork and overseeing aspects done by the Audit Juniors
- Ensure compliance with internal and external requirements
- Accounts preparation
- Analysis of client's books and records
- Dealing with client queries, understanding their needs and providing relevant solutions
- Building relationships with new and existing clients
- Attending client meetings
- Ad-hoc arrangements, both on and off-site
- At least 2/3 years’ experience in Public Practice Accountancy
- ACCA/ACA part-qualified
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Experience with Sage, QuickBooks or similar accounting packages if possible
- The ability to work with prestigious clients who require complete confidentiality
Our client is considering a wide range of skillsets so if you feel you could be relevant please apply directly or contact Caitlan Warne at AJ Chambers.
Audit Semi Senior - Hertfordshire