Interim Project Accountant
An exciting project based finance role, based in Central London. Working in a growing award winning IT and Tech service provider.
An exciting and award winning IT and Tech service provider, based in Central London along the Central line. They are a company passionate about success, and this role will work within both the project and finance team.
The Interim Project Accountant will be responsible for;
- Preparation of monthly reports and reconciliations
- Preparation and input of monthly accruals
- Provide financial support to the project team
- Business partnering with senior managers and project management
- Establish and implement systems and processes to improve efficiency
- Acquisition accounting
The right Interim Project Accountant will have;
- A full professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or international equivalent)
- Demonstrable experience of contributing to the broader business agenda in regard to financial decisions and operations.
- Demonstrated skill & experience in data analysis and interpretation, ideally supported by knowledge of SAP.
- IT Literate - strong excel skills, and experience with multiple systems
- Previous experience with acquisitions accounting
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with large and complex amounts of data
The Interim Project Accountant will;
- Have a competitive day rate - £350-£400 per day, based on previous experience
- A 6 month interim contract