Tax Semi-Senior - Milton Keynes c£25K - £30K
Opportunity for a tax semi-senior with 2-3 years experience gained from working in a professional tax environment. This is a role which will suit a studying tax candidate looking to develop their tax career as you contribute to the provision of a wide range of tax services to a diverse client portfolio. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate initiative and good judgement when carrying out tasks on the clients behalf.
Tax Semi-Senior Role summary:
- Reporting to the Tax Manager.
- Preparing annual tax returns (for individuals, Partnerships, companies, trusts and forms p11Ds/PSAs)
- Obtaining missing information etc. from the client, third parties or elsewhere in the firm as appropriate
- Reviewing tax returns and accompanying workings as drafted by junior staff
- Completing posting for complex or missing areas of tax returns
- Preparing basic capital gains computations
- Preparing/amending and/or approving letters and emails for the Managers approval
- Drafting replies to client or third party correspondence, seeking further input as appropriate
- Electronically filing tax returns if necessary
- Assisting in detailing with enquiries raised by HMRC
- Preparing other forms etc. as required by HMRC or other third parties
- Monitoring chargeability on a weekly basis
- Various ad hoc work as it arises such as technical research
Desired attributes of applicants for the Tax Semi-Senior Role:
- Ideally ATT qualified or studying for the CTA
- At least 2-3 years relevant tax experience gained form working for a firm of professional accountants
- Prepared to take on responsibility and show initiative
- Confident and good communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a tax Semi-Senior looking for a role to develop their tax career. Please contact us at Wavelength if this opportunity is of interest.
Part-time can be considered and will depend on how the requirements fit in with the expectations of the role and the salary would be pro-rata to account for part-time hours.
You can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website at www.waverecruit.com
Apply for Tax Semi-Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly