Overseeing and management of the accounts department whilst preducing timely and accurate presentation of financial results.
UK based manufacturer with a global presence. This is a business that is experiencing YOY growth alongside seeing significant investment. A leader in their field and a fantastic time to join.
- Preparation of statutory accounts, notes and disclosures.
- Primary contact for external audit team.
- Completion of annual tax analysis pack.
- Assist in production of monthly board pack.
- Production of monthly trial balance, including balance sheet reconciliations and profit and loss variance analysis.
- Maintenance of the company fixed asset register.
- Internal labour project costing and analysis.
- Project analysis.
- Calculation of accruals and prepayments.
- Maintenance of Navision finance module.
- Supervision of accounts team.
- Stocktake management and audit.
- Grant administration.
- Overseeing all tax and regulatory/compliance issues.
- Contributing to decisions regarding financial strategy.
- Recognised Qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Organisational Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excel - intermediate/advanced
- ERP system experience (Navission - beneficial)
Up to £50,000