Senior Audit and Accounts Manager
Robert Half are delighted to be partnering with an independent Birmingham based firm in their search for a Senior Audit and Accounts Manager.
With an excellent reputation in the local market, our client has continued to see growth both organically and through acquisition, which has lead to the requirement for additional senior management. This role will see you work for and alongside the Audit and Accounts director, and have responsibility for managing a team of qualified accountants/auditors. You will be a motivated and ambitious individual with ambitions of progressing to director.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients, taking responsibility for a variety of services.
- 40% Audit / 60% Accounts
- Plan accounts jobs on the central planner ensuring the most efficient use of resources
- Preparing accounts for a range of entities including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Completing statutory audits
- Ensuring accounts are prepared in accordance with relevant accounting standards, and filed to the relevant authority
- Liaise with Directors to ensure the completion of jobs is accurate and timely
- Maintain effective communication with all interested parties on each job
- Reviewing the work of staff and overseeing their development
- Qualified Accountant
- Commercially minded
- Experience of managing and developing teams
- Strategic skills including implementation
- Excellent communication skills
Salary & Benefits
- £45,000 - £55,000, flexible dependant on experience
- 37 hours per week
- Flexi-time available
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- 33 days annual leave including statutory days
- The option to "purchase" a further 5 days' annual leave.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice