Excellent opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join a well-established and family run precision engineering firm based in the Hatfield. You will oversee the company's control systems, transaction processing and cash management.
The successful applicant must have good all round business knowledge, excellent problem solving and numerical skills. Experience with ERP or MRP systems is an advantage.
ACCA or CIMA qualification extremely beneficial.
Reporting to the Finance Director.
Management Accountant Position Overview
Transaction based responsibilities:
- Ensure all accounts payable are paid on time and relevant discounts made
- Ensure account receivables are collected on time
- Process payroll
- Maintain chartered accounts
- Maintain system controls
- Month End reporting including Journal Entries and Management Accounting
- Compliance work
Reporting based responsibilities:
- Calculating financial and operating metrics
- Calculate budget variances and report significant issues
- Financial analysis as needed
Management Accountant Position Requirements
- BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance or Business or equivalent business experience
- ACCA or CIMA qualification extremely beneficial
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP systems
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Previous experience either as division leader or overall financial responsibility
- Personal integrity and professional determination
Management Accountant Position Remuneration
- Salary: £30,000-£40,000
- Company pension
- Holiday: 28 days including Bank Holidays
- Working Hours: 8:45 - 5:30 (Monday to Thursday)
8:45 - 4:30 (Friday)
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.