Interim Financial Reporting Manager
Reporting finance role with analytic elements
Private equity backed- reporting into partners of PE house and CFO
The client is a technology business based in central london. They are global private equity backed business that have grown considerably in the last 5 years.
Working as part of the Group's head office finance team with key tasks including:
- Quarterly and annual statutory accounts preparation and co-ordination including:
- Preparation of Group's statutory consolidation
- Group's UK parent consolidated IFRS accounts
- UK corporate entity accounts (3 entities prepared under FRS 101, 1 under FRS 102)
- Group consolidated accounts
- Preparation of Groups consolidated quarterly investor presentation, which will involve: managing the process itself (including key timings and deliverables), bridging all variances on the quarter, understanding and concisely summarising how the operating divisions have performed, working closely with the CFO and CEO, promptly producing the presentation material itself as well as supporting script and databook.
- Manage Group audit process
- Technical accounting advice for the Group. Ability and willingness to take accounting areas that arise and produce a succinct memorandum with reference to financial standards.
- Preparing and communicating group accounting policies to the operating divisions
- Acquisition accounting assistance, including:
- Goodwill calculations and impairment reviews
- Intangible calculations
- Fair value accounting
- Treatment of acquisition costs
- Own Group cash flow management reporting and analysis, including budget and forecast process
- Drive a robust controls and compliance environment across the Group
- Regular review of operating businesses accounting policies and account reconciliations
- Assistance in group tax planning
- Other ad hoc tasks and projects
The successful candidate are big 4 trained and have held a role within industry as a financial accountant.
Competitive day rate