Accounts Semi Senior OR Senior Accountant
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a growing team who has a genuine interest in progressing their career.
Our client are a leading independent firm of chartered accountants based in Cirencester.
The key responsibilities for this Accounts Semi Senior OR Senior Accountant based in Cirencester are:
- Preparing statutory accounts from balanced systems or from single entry incomplete records systems.
- Preparing non corporate accounts
- Preparing draft business tax and corporation tax computations
- Assisting on audit assignments
- Updating and creating spreadsheets and other working papers
You will need to have previous experience of working within practice.
Flexible and adaptable, you will be well organised, methodical and able to manage priorities. Able to communicate well with clients and colleagues, you will work well as part of a team.
You must be proficient in Microsoft Office, with excellent Excel skills. They must have strong analytical skills, enjoy problem solving and have excellent attention to detail.
Base Salary up to £35,000
Good Benefits Package
Great working environment.
Career Progression available