Semi Senior Accountant
An award-winning Accountancy Practice in Hertfordshire are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Semi Senior to join their successful team; preparing statutory accounts, bookkeeping, assisting on audits and supporting juniors with their development.
This is an ideal job opportunity for someone who has two or more years’ experience at an accountancy practice and wants to join a friendly firm to continue their professional development. They are growing continuously and are looking for anyone from Part Qualified to Newly Qualified.
Our client prides themselves on the exemplary service offered to clients while maintaining one of the best working environments in the region. Along with the excellent training scheme in place at the practice, the firm recognises that a healthy work-life balance is of upmost importance and as such, they offer flexible hours, full block release training and are very accommodating to employee’s needs.
- Preparing sets of statutory accounts for review
- Preparing management accounts, cash-flow forecasts and other reports
- Assist on audit fieldwork and preparation
- Preparing VAT Returns and filing statutory documents
- Review bookkeeping carried out by other members of staff
- Completing corporation tax computations and returns for review
- Providing support to trainees & technicians
- Ideally AAT qualified or at least two years’ experience in practice
- Solid knowledge/experience of accounts preparation within a practice environment
- Ideally a good working knowledge of SAGE, Xero and other IT packages, although training will be available
- Good working tax knowledge
- Strong written, verbal and active listening skills
- Enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking
Our client is considering a wide range of skillsets, so if you feel you could be relevant please apply directly or contact Caitlan Warne at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Semi Senior - Hertfordshire