Tax Assistant/Tax Semi Senior
Are you looking to take your career to that next level with an extremely highly regarded practice? Are you keen to learn from some of the best in the industry?
What is Great About this Role?
- An organised career plan tailored to your skill set and desired skill set, geared for progression
- Industry leading training
- Study support for industry qualifications
- Exposure to a variety of elements of the business including Personal tax, Investigations, Construction Industry Schemes and some Corporate Tax work
- As a Tax Assistant, your main duties will be to assist Tax Managers with client allocations, including self-assessment returns, queries from clients regarding payment dates
- In addition to this, you will be responsible for queries from clients regarding their tax affairs
- You will be responsible for researching/reviewing legislation for queries from staff
- Assisting in Tax Investigations work
- Managing Construction Industry Scheme Returns
- Assisting with Corporation Tax queries, including support re-submission of CT600 and queries repayment dates and amounts
What do the Team Think?
"I have worked here for coming up to two years now and love it here, my boss is great and always on hand to help. They have helped me to develop my career as I joined the company with only very basic qualifications and they have assisted me in becoming CTA qualified."
What You'll Need to Succeed?
- Minimum 2 years' experience within an accountancy practice ideally in taxation
- ATT qualified or the intention to qualify
- Good communication skills both written and oral with the ability to speak confidently with clients
- Ability to work independently with the motivation and initiative to get work done
- Good computer skills
If this is something that may be of interest to you, please reach out today for a non-committal, confidential chat:
Tel: 02072 696355 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR