Robert half finance and accounting are actively recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a well-known global brand in the South Coast. You will be based in newly refurbished offices commutable from Southampton. The role is being offered as temp to perm assignment.
With onsite parking the business is looking to recruit an individual that would enjoy a role that will encompass all aspects of management accounting, reporting & analysis and forecasting & budgeting for the business. The ideal candidate will have a roll your sleeves up attitude.
- Production of weekly management accounts and operational reports, providing detailed analysis, commentary and insight
- Completion of period end closing procedures including journals, bank and control account reconciliations, accruals and prepayments
- Creation and posting of general ledger journals and bank transactions
- Weekly cash flow management and forecasting
- Produce and review annual budgets and forecasts and weekly cash flow forecasting
- Designing, implementing, maintaining and developing financial procedures and controls
- In depth knowledge of a finance dept from CC to Purchase ledger to sales etc to question, investigate & resolve issues where required
- Develop KPI & reporting as required by the business
- Management Accounts production
- Cash Flow forecasting & reporting
- Year End Audits
- Liaisons with HMRC & Auditors etc
- VAT Returns
The successful Finance Manager is likely to have had previous experience of working within a busy finance function and will have had experience of being able to multi-task and prioritise. You will also need experience of people management.
The role is based in the company's newly refurbished offices commutable from Southampton. This company is a market leading, well known, global business with a strong, respected brand. They have a real family feel about them.
Salary and Benefits
- £22 per hour
- On-site parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice