Work for a rapidly growing, leading property company.
Work for an organisation that are one of UK's leading housing organisations. They provide a varied number of services including homes for private sale and rent, and social housing, care and support. The organisation is looking for someone who is passionate about making a difference, and motivated to work for a growing organisation to manage the successful delivery of their new venture. The organisation provides not only an exciting and vibrant environment to work in but also offers fantastic development opportunities and attractive benefits.
Responsibilities of the Project Accountant include:
- Work closely with the development team and managing director to provide useful and constructive commercial and financial advice in relation to the project.
- Developing and maintaining financial models to evaluate the project's return and impact.
- Analysing the further development opportunities and live project developments.
- Ensuring up-to-date monitoring for cash flow impact and requirements and latest expectation in relation to the new venture.
- Ensuring, where necessary that tax and borrowing requirements and impact on statements are correctly modelled.
- Understanding investment appraisal results and performance in comparison to other options.
- Ensuring production of timely and high-quality reports where relevant output information is clearly communicated.
- Preparing management accounts and reporting packs as well as ensuring accosting and administration needs of the project has been addressed.
- Liaising with investors and development teams.
- Maintaining and developing rolling business plan.
Successful Applicant for the role of Project Accountant:
- Qualified accountant (Newly qualified level or qualified level).
- Positive and innovative problem solver and ability to improve processes.
- Good technical skills and advanced IT skills.
- Ability to plan effectively and work in an autonomous manner.
- Ability to implement improvements and identify obstacles to overcome.
- Strong ability to influence and manage staff at a senior level in relation to project developments.
- Understanding of financial reporting, forecasting and planning.
- Knowledge of both statutory and regulatory reports.
- Understanding of changes to GAAP and accounting standards.
- Understanding of effective customer service
- Basic understanding of tax consequences, and development and land trading processes
- Salary: £50,000 - £55,000.
- Generous benefits package.