Head of Finance
Work for a repuatable animal's charity based in Central London.
A reputable animal's charity based in Central London focussing on change and systems transformations. The organisation is looking for someone who is passionate about making a difference, experienced in leading a team to and able to provide strategic financial and business direction as well as manage efficiency relating to all aspects of finance including policies, procedures and systems. The organisation provides attractive benefits and excellent opportunities to drive change and system transformation.
- Lead and manage a small team and ensure efficient and smooth running of the finance function within the organisation.
- Lead on budgeting. Financial management and reporting.
- Regular review with other departments' managers to ensure overall efficiency of the organisation, and work with budget holders and senior staff.
- Manage relationships with external advisors.
- Actively be involved in the Departmental project work to improve processes and procedures.
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of Statutory Reporting ensuring that all financial activities are conducted within agreed timeframes for annual audits and dealing with queries that arise.
- Prepare reports and attend executive meetings as necessary.
- Support the change and systems transformation taking place within the organisation.
- Qualified accountant with PQE (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Experience of budgeting, forecasting and analysis of outputs
- Experience leading a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience designing and producing management reports for executives and board members
- Strong ability to influence and manage staff at a senior level.
- Highly organised, dynamic and hard-working individual who is able to work in a challenging environment and adhere to deadlines.
- Experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Competitive salary based on skills, qualifications and experience.
- Generous benefits package.
- Other generous benefits package.