Bookkeeper - Richmond
Are you currently looking for a Bookkeeping role in Richmond?
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper to utilise their skills and knowledge within a Top Practice.
- Manage the portfolio to ensure deadlines are met for all Business Services routines
- Ensure appropriate review procedures are carried out for work undertaken in the business services department to ensure technically accurate
- Help to motivate the team members in the department to drive towards delivering the firm???s expectation of client experience
- Keep client managers informed on job progress and highlight any problems or delays on a timely basis
- Follow firms reporting procedures for portfolio status
- Experience within Public Practice is essential.
- Up-to-date and appropriate knowledge and skills in your technical field to enable you to fulfill the purpose of your role.
- Computer skills appropriate to your role.
- Verbal and written communication skills appropriate to your role.
If you would like any further information, please apply directly or contact Jess Hawes at AJ Chambers.