Debt Advisory Manager
Debt Advisory professionals - are you looking for a career boost? Seeking more variety in your role? Then let 2019 be the year you join one of the market's largest and most well-respected consultancies!
I am working in partnership with a leading global advisory firm, assisting them to hire a new team member at Manager level. As a Debt Advisory Manager, you will provide advice to both private equity and corporate clients on primary debt raising and refinancing in the UK and Europe.
This Debt Advisory team is currently working on some very high-profile engagements, giving you first class exposure in a challenging client-facing environment!
As Debt Advisory Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting senior management in the origination and execution of debt raising and debt restructuring mandates
- Handling new transaction/client engagement processes
- Preparation of and working with financial models
- Review of transaction material and due diligence reports
- Coordinating Q&A on these documents with clients and/or data rooms
- Preparation of "teasers" and information documents for prospective lenders
I am keen to hear from experienced professionals with a proven track record in leveraged finance, debt advisory or debt restructuring advisory. You will have an excellent academic track record, and an accountancy qualification is also desirable.
Interested? If so, please apply here or get in touch to discuss further: email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR