Accounts / Office Junior
Accounts / Office Junior required. My client is a large manufacturing company with offices based to the south of Northampton as well as abroad. The Accounts / Office Junior position is to provide assistance to the accounts team as well as carrying out general office admin duties. The role would suit a candidate with experience in a General Office Administration as well as a basic knowledge of accounts and finance.
Accounts / Office Junior Position Overview
- Assisting with reconciliation of bank accounts
- Assisting in the preparation of accounts & month end duties
- General bookkeeping duties
- General administration
- Logistical administration duties
- Updating banking log for any cash or cheque receipts
- Setting up payments for employer expenses
Accounts / Office Junior Position Requirements
- Experience within an Accounts / Office Junior role or similar would be advantageous
- The ideal candidate would have a full UK driver's license
- Must be seeking a long-term opportunity with progression as plenty is offered
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft package is necessary
- Sage experience is desirable but certainly not essential as full training will be provided
- Local resident to the South Northamptonshire area
Accounts / Office Junior Position Remuneration
- Salary: £16,000 - £22,500
- Monday to Friday 8.30 till 4.30
- 28 days holiday
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.