Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently working with a growing Property company who are seeking a Client Accounting Manager to join their fast-growing Central London based finance team. This role is for 12 months with an immediate start and will be made permanent dependant on performance.
The ideal candidate will at least 2 year's relevant experience supervising a small team, as well as possessing strong communication skills to liaise with key internal and external stakeholders. This is a demanding role, and the candidate should be able to work under their own initiative.
Relevant experience, alongside strong excel skills are desired. Duties will include:
- Manage the teams responsible for all client accounting matters
- Covering all aspects including budgeting, treasury management, purchase ledger, billings and credit control
- Work as key business partner to the property management team
- Provide KPI's and reporting
- Assist with the implementation of accounting systems and procedures
The role will be paying up to £34K Pro Rata, dependent on experience. Please submit your CV to Robert Half Finance & Accounting if you are immediately available and have the above experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice