Group Management Accountant
Senior management accountant role for a leading children's charity in central London
This children's charity is one of the leading charities in the UK of its kind and focuses on supporting children across the UK and internationally. They are a fast paced organisation that are continually looking to develop and improve the way they are working and this role is key within the finance team, supporting budget holders and senior stakeholders to drive commercial decision making.
- Management accounting activities across the organisation
- Key financial analysis and financial modelling
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Meeting senior stakeholders to support decision making through financial information review
- Working alongside the head of finance on long term forecasting and planning
You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with an excellent understanding of management reporting, budgeting a forecasting, ideally developed within a not-for-profit to date. The ability to work to tight deadlines, providing excellent reporting analysis and liaising with non-finance are all essential to success within this role.
up to £55,000 plus benefits