Robert Half is working exclusively with an exciting and slightly quirky organsiation to recruit a Credit Controller. My client is a growing SME organisation who have a fast paced and outgoing work environment. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to be apart of something big!
This position is reporting directly into the Financial Controller who is a personable and driven professional.
If you are looking for a really varied role where you can join a company to make a real impact, then please apply to find out more.
- Generating and posting of Sales invoices to SAGE
- Checking draft invoices for approval
- Posting receipts of cash to Sage and ancillary systems
- Assisting Student Finance Manager
- Credit control across group companies
- Credit control experience
- Excel user
- High attention to detail
- Methodical approach to work
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent and professional phone manner
Due to the industry my client works in this is a very fun and outgoing place to work, there is a variety of characters who work for this great business and if I say, they are a very welcoming bunch!
Salary & Benefits
£20,000 - £28,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice