Purchase Ledger Assistant
A&F Chambers are recruiting exclusively for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join our client, a specialist family orientated construction firm, in Tilbury.
You will be working in a small finance team, reporting straight into the Finance Manager.
Interviews and start date available immediately.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Processing invoices
- Reconciling statements
- Account reconciliations
- Petty cash
- Processing credit notes
- Raising sales invoices
- Processing payment requests
- Bank reconciliations
- Posting purchase invoices
- Matching delivery notes
- Ideally able to start ASAP
- Have experience working within the construction industry (or similar)
- IT Literate, with experience using Sage & Microsoft Excel
- Monday to Friday, 9AM to 5PM
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Full time, permanent opportunity
- Free parking
- 10-minute walk from train station