Accounts Assistant (Temp to Perm)
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are exclusively recruiting an Accounts Assistant for an exciting, fast-growth SME based on the outskirts of Cardiff. This role is on a temporary to permanent basis for the successful candidate.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, fast-paced accounts assistant, looking to further their experience and knowledge, supported by an excellent finance team. This position is to report into the Finance Manager. The position is paying up to £11.00 per hour + holiday pay. When the successful candidate becomes permanent, full study support will be offered.
Ideally, you will be immediately available or on a short notice period.
- Processing of purchase and sales ledger invoices
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Journal posting
- Prepayments and accruals
- Audit preparation
- Month end reporting - balance sheet, P&L, cash flow
- Working towards a recognised accounting qualification.
- Outstanding accounting knowledge and previous experience within a similar role.
- IT literate, including Microsoft Office, and most importantly Excel.
- Experience of working with high volumes of data.
- The ability to prioritise, multi task and cope with interruptions whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Time management and organisation skills.
- The ability to use your own initiative and work independently as well as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and a logical approach to problem solving.
- £10.00 - £11.00 per hour + study support
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice